On the Google Play Store, Activision has started accepting pre-registrations for their forthcoming Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile game. The company will provide further information and gameplay on September 15, during the official live stream franchise event, which is scheduled to begin at 10 PM IST onwards.
Along with the name, more details about Modern Warfare II and Call of Duty: Warzone’s future will be revealed. The company recently released the game’s official social media accounts and YouTube channel, where they aired numerous brief trailers for the game.
How to pre-register for COD: Warzone Mobile?
Users of Android devices can currently pre-register for the game. They can adhere to the instructions below:
- On your device, open the Google Play Store app and look up Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile.
- Click on the green Pre-registration banner.
- When you click on that banner, a box with the choices “Got it” and “Install when available” will appear on your screen.
- Click the “Install when available” button to have the game download immediately after its launch; or else you can click on “Got it.”
- After the game’s global launch, users who pre-registered will also get some benefits. Activision hasn’t yet provided a Warzone Mobile release date, though.
Popular content producers have been called to the special Call of Duty event, in which they will be able to try out the game’s features and gameplay. The game’s Closed-Alpha test, which took place a few months earlier, gave certain players the chance to play it and offer input on the gameplay experience it provided.
Activision made the decision to create the mobile adaptation of another well-known free-to-play game, Warzone, which was released on March 10, 2020 for PC and Console versions, after the performance of the mobile version of COD. Activision made the game known on their official social media pages on March 11. In December 2021, Tom Henderson had already revealed that Warzone was undeveloped and would be launched in 2022.
It will be fascinating to see how many features are shared between the computer and mobile versions of the same game. Warzone Mobile will allow up to 120 players to participate in a single match, compared to 150 players for the console and PC versions’ player lobbies.